Taking into account the need for different types of bearings in the country's industries, especially in view of the high consumption and variety of bearings used in the automotive industry, there is a pressing need for increased production to prevent foreign currency outflows and imports of T hundreds of millions of bearings from abroad. Bearing with the efforts of internal engineers, design and construction of a modern and fully automatic factory for the production of various types of bearings respectively.
- Wheel bearings - Hub bearings
- Small size ball bearings
- Medium size Ball Bearings
- Taper roller bearings (Small Size)
The factory design and selection of equipment and machinery is based on the country's day-to-day needs in the mother and employment industries such as automotive. Taurizi Bearing Plant is being built in Tabriz and in Akkola Industrial Town on a 22,000m2 land and is in its final stages. The need assessment of the bearing costs of the automobile industry is considered. Grinding machines and assembly lines have been selected for mass production with the aim of achieving self-sufficiency in major automotive applications.
Given that by the end of September this year, the first factory production will be released to the domestic market, and now it is possible to expand production lines and invest more in order to increase the variety of factory production types according to the needs of domestic automakers. The automaker announces its major expenditures to develop precise and targeted Tabriz Bearing Plant development to meet all the needs of the country's automotive industry and to rapidly install production lines in the booming revolutionary year. Production is called Take immediate action.
The important points that distinguish and excel this project from the following are as follows:
• Creating employment and employing young and skilled national forces is one of the most important benefits of the project.
• Setting up reference labs for specialized bearing tests including (nominal bearing size and bearing tolerances - Measurement of rolling precision of Running Accuracy - Measurement of Roughness of bearing components - Measurement of materials including: Determination of hardness of bearing components and other engineering materials (steels and bearings) Castings) - Measuring Bearing Performance Includes: Noise & Vibration Bearing Sound and Vibration Measurement
Radial Clearance Radial Clearance Measurement
• Modern laboratory equipment of quality control in accordance with the latest European technology to provide services to all industries of the country and issue international quality certificate
• Grinding machines and super-finishing machines and other line equipment including fully loaded and anodized rings and parts are fully automatic.
• The range of sensitivity and accuracy of the bearings manufactured is in accordance with the international standard p5 and p6.
• The assembly line of the bearings and test rigs is smart and full automatic, so the probability of error in operation is zero and the expected quality is measured and controlled by precision machines.